Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Spring Garden Cleanup Day with the CJA Junior Board

CJA's junior board teamed up with the Agricuture Task Force and other students to prepare the garden for spring planting.


"I had to pick out green weeds from the ground.  While in the midst of doing so, I found lots of amazing creatures that I usually don't recognize"
--Laron

"We hadd a fun day on Saturday.  I know I did the best job I could to get our garden, compost, and chickens ready for the spring."
--Alzario

"One good thing we did was get our garden beds ready.  We took dirt from the finished compost bins and filled new garden boxes all the way to the top.  We also added compost to some of the boxes that were used last year."
--Alzario

"Lastly, all the groups had pizza!"
-Derrick

No comments:

Post a Comment