Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Coop to Table

"Bon appétit!  Today during Task Force we cooked and ate fried and scrambled eggs.  I was being open to growth.  When we started cooking the eggs we first cracked the egg on the side of the pan second we add our pepper while the egg is cooking.  I made a fried and a scrambled egg.  It was delicious.  We also talked about the food system in task force.  Instead of ordering food that comes from a factory which processes all the food, we just grew and made our own food.  The egg cooking activity was educational.  I didn't know how to make my own eggs.  Now I can make my own breakfast in the morning.  MMMMMMMM!"
--Cecil, grade 6
Eggs start with chickens...

...which Casimir collects...

 ...then we walk inside and crack the eggs... 

...add pinch of salt...

...and a dash of ground pepper...

...scramble if desired...

...then cook in a hot pan coated with olive oil...

...and enjoy!

The clean plate club

No comments:

Post a Comment