Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Some thoughts on Agriculture Task Force

"I like everything about ATF.  I like the chickens when they lay their eggs.  I enjoy planting fruits and vegetables in our garden.  I like having ATF meetings and discussing the blog.  I enjoy the extra knowledge about the corn and tomatoes in the garden.  I especially like making money for the ATF program from the farmers' market.  I love selling things."
--Cecil

"Task force is all about helping the environment; planting fruit and vegetables.  We take care of the animals we have.  Our food is all natural; we don't put things in our food that force it to grow fast.  All the food we eat is really healthy for you."
--Casimir


"Every Thursday the ATF does the chores for CJA. [Other students volunteer at recess the other days.]  We feed the chickens...
...harvest the garden...
...and do the compost.
Although harvesting season is almost over, ATF still plans to have farmers' markets."
--Jamari

No comments:

Post a Comment